Uzbekistan Visa; The visa procedure is fairly simple, as long as you have the listed documents below, it should take around 3-10 business days for the visa to be granted.
There Are Three Kinds of Visa Available for Uzbekistan
List of Documents Required
1. Uzbekistan Visa support , also referred to as Letter of Invitation (LOI);
2. Valid passport (be sure that you have enough pages for visa and entry/exit stamps);
3. Completed application form;
4. 1 passport-size photo;
5. Fee, payable on collection of visa;
6. Stamped, self-addressed envelope, if applying by post;
7. Evidence of purpose of a visit;
8. Confirmation of hotel reservation and details of stay.
LOI or Letter of Invitation
To get a visa for Uzbekistan you need to have a letter of invite from a worthy citizen whose information will be cross checked.
If you want to go for business purposes then you need a company based in Uzbekistan to invite you and similarly for tourism purposes you can contact a tourist agency that is registered there or you get an individual to invite you too.
Some information is demanded of the person who has granted you the LOI. This information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Passport details (copy of your passport must be presented);
2. Letter from your employer (stating purpose of visit if business visa);
3. Arrival and departure details;
4. Place where you want to obtain Uzbek visa;
5. Travel package (to obtain tourist visa you need to buy a travel package from your tour agency);
6. Visa support fee.
Where to Get Visa Made
You can get your visa made in an Uzbekistan embassy or consulate. In case there is not any embassy or consulate from where you come, you can get the visa made at the international airport in Tashkent, but only given this condition.
You can download the application from at evisa.mfa.uz valid in all Uzbekistan embassies. To get an Uzbekistan Visa that is valid for a month. or Submit Details for Visa Application
Steps to the Uzbekistan Visa
1. Copy of invitation letter from inviting persons in Uzbekistan (Citizens of Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, Spain and Switzerland do not require invitation letter).
2. Properly completed and signed visa application form (application form at evisa.mfa.uz).
3. One passport-sized photograph, attached to the application form.
4. Valid Passport. Must have at least one blank page to stick the visa and be valid three months longer than visa.
5. Consular Fees. To be paid on collection only (please refer to the Consular Fees section for more details).
Incomplete visa applications are not accepted. A personal interview with an applicant may be required. In case of refusal for entry visa to Uzbekistan, the Consular Section of the Embassy reserves the right to provide no explanation.